A group of 30-40 highly experienced, seasoned executives who come together for the purpose of learning from and sharing with their colleagues throughout the country.
Annual Membership Includes
- 2 live meetings per year…includes all meals and break foods during the meeting, outside speakers travel and fees, meeting rooms, audio visual, all meeting materials, and Thursday evening networking dinner (members pay for their travel and out of pocket expenses)
- Unlimited requests for information
- Hot topic phone conferences or web conferencing in between meetings
- For membership fee information, please contact Harla Adams
- Members meet 2 times per year for a two-day highly interactive meeting focusing on strategies, results and lessons learned.
- Agendas are member driven and results oriented.
- Meetings include presentations and discussion by outside “experts” as well as by members of the National Learning Network.
- In addition to presentations and discussion requested by the members, each meeting includes a focused, facilitated roundtable discussion regarding high priority issues or opportunities facing each member. Such discussion involves all participants and provides an excellent venue for open and honest sharing, learning from others, best or better practice identification, and great food for thought regarding high priority issues and opportunities of individual and collective members.
- Meetings include ample time and opportunity for members to network and to personally and professionally bond with each other and as a group. A networking dinner is offered to enhance learning, networking and building effective, high value, long-term relationships.
- In addition to live meetings, “requests for Information” (RFIs) is a popular service which yields high value and encourages NLN members to request important information from other members. All members who respond to a given request will receive a summary of all responses. Reports are distributed within 14 days of a given request. There is no limit to the number of RFIs a member may request.
- Hot topic conference calls or web conferencing will be provided to enhance the opportunities to build strong, lasting personal and professional relationships with NLN members.
- Managed Care Executives
- Education Executives
- Human Resource Executives