America’s Healthcare Leaders (AHL) is a resource for professional development and leadership growth. Offering insights directly from senior healthcare executives with decades of hands-on-experience, every month AHL provides fresh new content in the form of articles and exclusive video interviews.
The interviews feature hospital and health system CEOs, presidents, VPs, and other executives who discuss real-life challenges and the solutions they’ve tried. From current events and challenges in the industry, to personal work philosophies, to tips for career advancement, you will hear strategies, results, and lessons learned—directly from America’s top healthcare executives.
A few examples of leaders featured on AHL include:
- Chris Van Gorder, President & CEO, Scripps Health
- Mark Solazzo, EVP & COO, Northwell Health
- Traci Bernard, President & CEO, Texas Health Southlake
- Joel Allison, Retired CEO, Baylor Scott & White Health
- Mike Williams, President & CEO, Community Hospital Corporation
- Mary Ellen Doyle, Corporate VP of Nursing Operations, Scripps Health
- and many more!
To browse the large selection of video interviews and subscribe to receive new content by email, please click here.
If you would like to recommend a healthcare CEO or senior healthcare leader to be featured on America’s Healthcare Leaders, please use the form below.