Education Executives Additional Information:
This National Learning Network consists of education executives responsible for the one or more of the following:
- Clinical education
- Staff education
- Patient education
This group openly shares procedures, policies and programs which have been effective in their organizations. They strongly believe in the philosophy of not re-inventing the wheel and see the value in sharing with their colleagues. Members of this group will discuss topics of relevance to their specific discipline by creating member driven agendas.
Benefits of Membership
- Members meet 2 times per year for a two-and-a-half day highly interactive meeting focusing on strategies, results and lessons learned.
- Agendas are member driven and results oriented.
- Meetings include presentations and discussion by outside “experts” as well as by members of the National Learning Network.
- In addition to presentations and discussion requested by the members, each meeting includes a focused, facilitated roundtable discussion regarding high priority issues or opportunities facing each member. Such discussion involves all participants and provides an excellent venue for open and honest sharing, learning from others, best or better practice identification, and great food for thought regarding high priority issues and opportunities of individual and collective members.
- Meetings include ample time and opportunity for members to network and to personally and professionally bond with each other and as a group. A networking dinner is offered to enhance learning, networking and building effective, high value, long-term relationships.
- “Requests For Information” (RFIs) is a popular service which yields high value and encourages NLN members to request important information from other members. All members who respond to a given request will receive a summary of all responses. Reports are distributed within 14 days of a given request. There is no limit to the number of RFIs a member may request.
- Monthly conference calls focused on topics requested by members
Members of this National Learning Network
- Experienced senior education executives from non-competing, highly respected, not-for-profit healthcare organizations throughout America.
- Have substantial influence and responsibility for clinical education, staff education, patient education, organization and leadership development at their healthcare organization.
- Share procedures, policies and programs which have been effective in their organizations. They strongly believe in the philosophy of not reinventing the wheel, and see great value in sharing with and learning from their colleagues throughout America.
- Enjoy outstanding return on investment.