National Senior Managed Care Executives Additional Information:
This National Learning Network consists of senior executives responsible for the managed care contracting for their healthcare organization. These executives have substantial influence on the financial performance of their organizations, in addition to managing a large percentage of the net revenues gained by their organization. They come to together and share strategies, results and lessons learned with their peers, discussing topics of high relevance to their discipline by creating member driven agendas.
Benefits of Membership
- Members meet 2 times per year for a two-and-a-half day highly interactive meeting focusing on strategies, results and lessons learned.
- Agendas are member driven and results oriented.
- Meetings include presentations and discussion by outside “experts” as well as by members of the National Learning Network.
- In addition to presentations and discussion requested by the members, each meeting includes a focused, facilitated roundtable discussion regarding high priority issues or opportunities facing each member. Such discussion involves all participants and provides an excellent venue for open and honest sharing, learning from others, best or better practice identification, and great food for thought regarding high priority issues and opportunities of individual and collective members.
- Meetings include ample time and opportunity for members to network and to personally and professionally bond with each other and as a group. A networking dinner is offered to enhance learning, networking and building effective, high value, long-term relationships.
- “Requests For Information” (RFIs) is a popular service which yields high value and encourages NLN members to request important information from other members. All members who respond to a given request will receive a summary of all responses. Reports are distributed within 14 days of a given request. There is no limit to the number of RFIs a member may request.
- Monthly conference calls focused on topics requested by members
Members of this National Learning Network
- Experienced senior managed care executives from non-competing, highly respected, healthcare organizations throughout America.
- Have substantial influence on the financial performance of their organizations, in addition to managing a large percentage of the net revenues gained by their organizations.
- Have responsibility for managed care contracting at their organizations.
- Enjoy outstanding return on investment, based on information exchange throughout the meetings.